Renew Intensive Skin Therapy
- (of agriculture) Aiming to achieve the highest possible level of production within a limited area, esp. by using chemical and technological aids
- (typically in business and economics) Concentrating on or making much use of a specified thing
- Concentrated on a single area or subject or into a short time; very thorough or vigorous
- tending to give force or emphasis; “an intensive adverb”
- characterized by a high degree or intensity; often used as a combining form; “the questioning was intensive”; “intensive care”; “research-intensive”; “a labor-intensive industry”
- intensifier: a modifier that has little meaning except to intensify the meaning it modifies; “`up’ in `finished up’ is an intensifier”; “`honestly’ in `I honestly don’t know’ is an intensifier”
- Treatment intended to relieve or heal a disorder
- The treatment of mental or psychological disorders by psychological means
- (medicine) the act of caring for someone (as by medication or remedial training etc.); “the quarterback is undergoing treatment for a knee injury”; “he tried every treatment the doctors suggested”; “heat therapy gave the best relief”
- (therapist) a person skilled in a particular type of therapy
- Therapy (in Greek: ????????), or treatment, is the attempted remediation of a health problem, usually following a diagnosis. In the medical field, it is synonymous with the word “treatment”. Among psychologists, the term may refer specifically to psychotherapy or “talk therapy”.
- Reestablish (a relationship)
- Repeat (an action or statement)
- (renewal) reclamation: the conversion of wasteland into land suitable for use of habitation or cultivation
- Resume (an activity) after an interruption
- regenerate: reestablish on a new, usually improved, basis or make new or like new; “We renewed our friendship after a hiatus of twenty years”; “They renewed their membership”
- reincarnate: cause to appear in a new form; “the old product was reincarnated to appeal to a younger market”
- The thin layer of tissue forming the natural outer covering of the body of a person or animal
- an outer surface (usually thin); “the skin of an airplane”
- The skin of a dead animal with or without the fur, used as material for clothing or other items
- A container made from the skin of an animal such as a goat, used for holding liquids
- clamber: climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch; “your skin is the largest organ of your body”
renew intensive skin therapy – Kollagen Intensiv
Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment PM
Undo damage. Turn back time. Let the healing age begin.
ANEW combines Eastern plant therapies with advanced Western technology to create a breakthrough in herbaceutical science. This powerful fusion stimulates the skin’s reparative healing ability to fight and even undo the signs of aging. Lines and wrinkles visibly diminish. Youthful contours are restored. Firmness and elasticity are renewed. Dark spots fade away. 1.7 fl. oz.
HOW TO USE
Use nightly after cleansing and before moisturizing.
Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
AFTER 2 WEEKS
– 80%* of panelists saw their natural facial contours restored.
– 91%* of panelists saw more-resilient skin.
WITH CONTINUED USE
- 76%* of panelists saw the overall symmetry of their face restored.
– 90%* of panelists saw skin that looked and felt firmer.
– 100% of panelists showed more-even skin tone.
Eastern healing herbs and our exclusive pharmaceutical-inspired Glycation-Reversing Technology unite to create a powerful fusion that’s formulated to stimulate the skin’s natural restorative processes.
Custombabyshoegirl's Intensive Care Unit
renew intensive skin therapy